Friday, May 29, 2009

For Dog Lovers....

My Mom gave me a couple of missions to accomplish while I was in Pittsburgh recently.
The first was to find her a new pair of shoes. No Luck there!!! The second was to find something absolutely stunning for the store. Boy did I score big on that one!!!
This beautiful quilt is called Rachel's Dog Kennel. Each block is an individual kit which retails for $23.95 Canadian. Each kit comes with the watercolour squares as well as the fabrics for the dogs. These will be available the end of August. If you would like to pre-book your pruchase we'll give you an extra 5 % off. This special promotion will last till July 15th. Think about these for Christmas presents.
Please contact Kelly at kelly@thehobbyhorse.on.ca to reserve your blocks.
Angie
P.S. I think my Mom will forgive me about the shoes